A bridge between Matrix and multiple project management services, such as GitHub, GitLab and JIRA.
This bridge supports:
- File comments
- Webhooks (new issues, pull requests, releases etc)
- Commands (create issues, assign issues, start workflows etc)
- Webhooks (new issues, merge requests etc)
- Webhooks (new issues, issue changes)
- Commands (create new issues)
- Generic webhooks
- Webhooks (via GET, PUT or POST with optional transformation functions)
- RSS/Atom feeds
- New entries
Documentation can be found on GitHub Pages.
You can build the documentation yourself by:
# cargo install mdbook mdbook build sensible-browser book/index.html
We have a bridge support room you can drop into at #hookshot:half-shot.uk.