- The data needed to re-build a client.
- The data needed to restore an OpenID Connect session.
- OidcCli 🔒An OpenID Connect CLI.
- The full session to persist.
- Build a new client.
- Generate the OIDC client metadata.
- help 🔒The available commands once the client is logged in.
- main 🔒A command-line tool to demonstrate the steps requiring an interaction with an OpenID Connect provider for a Matrix client, using the Authorization Code flow.
- Handle room messages.
- Spawn a local server to listen on redirects at the end of the authorization process.
- Open the authorization URL and wait for it to be complete.